Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Software Development Engineer"? See Companies

“Given a set of rectangles of fixed heights and widths, write an application that will fit as many of them as possible into a squire of the specified size.”

“Given a binary tree of nodes, design naming conventions for each node so if a message comes to the root node, it will get routed to the desired node. Implement routing logic for each node.”

“Write a program to generate a "Unique Ticket" for each request. The number of requests could be quite large - up to a million per second.”

“One of the interviewers asked me a design question that was very far afield of my expertise, and I winged it as best I could -- after doing my best with that question, I bowed out of further…”

“Find the most amount of palindromes in a given string.”

“I can not disclose interview questions. But here is my experience and tips …
1) During interview every interviewer was taking notes … they write down what you say.
2) The questions are not very…”

“Can find all the questions online. Nothing special. Just prepare how to crack coding interview book...”

“There were a couple difficult sorting type questions that required some deep thought. However, the coding wasn't difficult once an algorithm was identified.”

“"Tell me a good bug story", "How would you write a program to solve...."”

3140 of 57 Interview Questions