Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Software Development Engineer"? See Companies

“The questions are meant to be confidential for obvious reasons. In general, they covered topics like BSTs, Graphs, String manipulation, multi-threading synchronization & collections.”

“Have you ever had to deliver bad news?”

“Given a set of rectangles of fixed heights and widths, write an application that will fit as many of them as possible into a squire of the specified size.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Given a binary tree of nodes, design naming conventions for each node so if a message comes to the root node, it will get routed to the desired node. Implement routing logic for each node.”

“Write a program to generate a "Unique Ticket" for each request. The number of requests could be quite large - up to a million per second.”

“One of the interviewers asked me a design question that was very far afield of my expertise, and I winged it as best I could -- after doing my best with that question, I bowed out of further…”

“Find the most amount of palindromes in a given string.”

“I can not disclose interview questions. But here is my experience and tips …
1) During interview every interviewer was taking notes … they write down what you say.
2) The questions are not very…”

“Can find all the questions online. Nothing special. Just prepare how to crack coding interview book...”

3140 of 67 Interview Questions