Senior Software Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Software Systems Engineer"? See Companies

“How would you peform an SSH connection between these two PCs. I can't give you any information on these PCs, just do it.”

“Out of 25 horses, pick the fastest 3 horses. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time. What is the minimum number of races required?”

“if there exists a sequence of integers in order, and you are at a receiver and you obtain these integers out of order, how can you know which integer is missing?”

0 of 1 found helpful

“MORE than 50 questions on television broadcast systems, electronics, networking, control systems, electronics and software engineering were asked.”

“What experience do you have with group theory and linear algebra?”

“Find the words used in some text and report by word length and how often each word appears.”

“How do you keep hardware registers from being cached?”

“Nothing unexpected. The interview is very similar to what you would get at Google or any other large technical company. Algorithms, data structures, system design, thinking out loud. Refresh your…”

“asked me several questions about face detections, the interviewer did not know much about this topic though and was just trying to test the level of my knowledge.”

110 of 10 Interview Questions