Senior Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

204 Interview Questions: 3140 of 204 Sort by

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Support Specialist at Florida State College at Jacksonville:

“What would I do if a student with a difficult problem was demanding an answer and I did not know the information?”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Studio Specialist at Oracle:

“Nothing was really unexpected or difficult.”

Feb 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Specialist Systems Administrator at AT&T:

“"Tell me how you would begin to troubleshoot network unreachable with Cisco IOS". "Tell me about how you handle a project that has gone off course." "How do you manage time with teams spread across…”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Business Project Senior Specialist at Cigna:

“What did you dislike most about a previous job? What did you dislike most about a previous instructor?”

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Sales Specialist at Harris:

“no surprises here....”

Jan 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Presentation Specialist at The CDM Group:

“Why are you here.”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Specialist at Con Edison of New York:

“Questions were fair, nothing unexpected.”

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior CRM Specialist at BMW of North America:

“Do you even like BMW cars?”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Communication Specialist at Moroch:

“Most of the questions had to do with how to deal with difficult clients, though I found the Moroch staff to be more difficult than the actual client. They asked about my powerpoint presentation…”

Jan 16, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Technical Specialist at Disney Parks & Resorts:

“I didn't meet all the criteria for the job, as there was an aspect or two of the posting that I didn't meet. I was asked about a technology that I don't know much about. I explained that I didn't…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Specialist interview questions and reviews. All 204 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.