Senior Team Lead Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8 Companies: 13 of 8

See the latest uTest Jobs

25 Interview Questions: 110 of 25 Sort by

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Tell me about a time that you had to solve a problem that was outside your given skill set or expertise.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Team Lead at Target:

“None were unexpected. All pretty easy and common. They use a set formula for every single interview”

Nov 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Difficult to say, most questions revolve around the ability to work alone and/or in a team, ability to handle stressful situations/conflicts in the workplace and ethics.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Team Lead at Giant Eagle:

“What kind of food do you like most?”

Sep 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina:

“Be careful on the things you are not good at(weaknesses) will be used against you.”

Aug 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“The most difficult question for me always relates to giving an example of an opportunity I need to work on. This is typically paired with giving an example of a strength.”

Aug 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Nothing difficult. They are looking for team members so make everything about supporting the team.”

Jul 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mahathi Software:

“Nothing like unexpected, above my experience people expect and prepare for everything”

May 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“None were unexpected or difficult because I used this site to prepare. Some questions to expect are:
1. Name a time when you made a mistake and how did you handle it?
2. Describe a time when you…”

Mar 25, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Team Lead at Target:

“Mostly behavioural questions, very straight forward. But be prepared because if you take time to think its not a good sign.”