Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Technical Support Engineer"? See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“What was your most difficult customer situation?”

“installing and utilizing their vault, which is usually the bulk of the interview assessment explained in (2)”

“Where I wanted to be in 3 to 5 years at Symantec - I say this one was the most difficult not that it was hard to answer, but that the manager knew where I wanted to grow into and said sure that can…”

“Very detailed, low-level networking questions about OSI layer 2 and 3 protocols. I was stumped and had trouble understanding how a support role would need to know that instead of a network admin.”

“Since the job is to support their products on MVS (IBM Mainframe OS), the Sr. Support Eng asked few very technical (assembler) questions. Once I answered them, the trust was there... and rest of the…”

“No difficult questions. All were mostly standard.
A great personality will get you through many times.”

“There was no difficult questions. I have 20 years of experience in my field, and 13 years of it in this company”

“They asked fairly in depth questions on Java including stack trace debugging and explanation of the initial Java statement (static void main class)”

“There wasn't really anything difficult or unexpected.”

110 of 16 Interview Questions