Senior Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Technology Consultant"?See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone who was just not very reliable. How did you discover this unreliability and what actions did you take?”

“Tell me about a time when you developed a strong working relationship with a key contact or colleague in another part of the organization. Why did you form this relationship and what was the benefit...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me about the most complex project you had to organize where you were faced with meeting difficult and challenging objectives. The project itself was perhaps or perhaps not complex but complex...”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“There are multiple versions of exchange in an environment, 2003, 2007, 2010 all running together, all the servers have all failed, how do you bring everything back up with minimal downtime? They...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me about a time when you were forced to present controversial or very difficult information to a customer or internal client. How did you discover it and how did you present it. What was the...”

“Behavioral HR questions are always tough. Make sure you research a few of these and understand why they are asked, and how to answer them.”

“Please tell us various technically challengind problems you have encountered and how you resolved it?”

“How you will do model driven design?”

“As part of the interview process, there was a pretty brutal skills test based around a broken Exchange environment. The test had me rebuild the environment from the ground up, test it, and provide...”

110 of 11 Interview Questions