Senior User Experience Designer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

32 Companies: 13 of 32

See the latest Acquity Group Jobs

33 Interview Questions: 110 of 33 Sort by

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior User Experience Designer at Microsoft:

“What should we do in order to be profitable against competitors?”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Lead Fulfillment - Trainer at Amazon.com:

“The did a role play with how you'd handle a mediocre employee and then a case study on how you would improve a catering company's sandwich making process. Also asked how you would handle failure.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“They kept changing scenarios for a design exercise that made you think on your feet and was a test to see your response to harsh criticism”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at a2z Development Center:

“There wasn't a "most difficult" question in particular”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sephora:

“Most questions were as expected (tell us why you want to work here, walk us through some portfolio work demonstrating this and this). The most difficult question in my interview was a technical…”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EightShapes:

“For me, it was a question posed in the first interview about whether I thought I would do well in a work-from-home, distributed team.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon Lab126:

“The most difficult questions to answer were those about design process or thinking during a telephone screen. IMHO it's a lot easier to SHOW design thinking than it is to talk about it. I would…”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Senior User Experience Designer at 24 Seven Talent:

“It was quite a standard interview, no difficult questions that I can recall.”

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at RED Interactive Agency:

“A co-worker doesn't agree with some of your design decisions and isn't interested in making compromises. How would you deal with the situation?”

Oct 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Inflexxion:

“There really weren't any very tough questions - they asked me about my experience and process in many areas (design, UX, coding, production), I told them and showed them samples. A lot of the match…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior User Experience Designer interview questions and reviews. All 33 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.