Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Companies: 13 of 21

19 Interview Questions: 110 of 19

Sort by

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Service Delivery Manager at Dell:

“ITIL based questions. What is your strongest asset? Weakest?”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Service Delivery Manager IV at Novitex:

“Question were pretty standard.”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Service Delivery Manager at Sungard Availability Services:

“Tell me about a time that you worked conveying technical information to a nontechnical audience. Because we work with DR Coorindators often they may not be as technical as we are or the teams we…”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Service Delivery Manager at Datavail:

“No difficult questions, however they seemed to be hung up that I was coming from a large company and that somehow I would not be able to adapt to the culture of a small company.
They did have me…”

Feb 16, 2014

“There were no unexpected questions. All interview questions were in line with the job description and my experience.”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Service Delivery Manager at IBM:

“What is your current salary from someone who would not be in my management chain”

Apr 30, 2013

Interview Question for Associate Health and Wellness Service Delivery Manager at Ceridian:

“There were not difficult or unexpected questions in this pre-screen.”

Mar 3, 2013

Interview Question for Service Delivery Manager at Gemalto:

“Technical questions on UDP. It is not necessarly an important part of a service delivery manager role but it does seem to help to have a technial background.”

Jul 12, 2012

Interview Question for Service Delivery Manager at TriZetto:

“No special or unexpected questions. The initial conversation was very informal.”

Feb 12, 2012

Interview Question for Network Service Delivery Manager at IBM:

“Interviewer: "Do you mind if I teleconference in my executive to listen? By the way, avoid getting overly detailed while he is on the line as he is a bottom line, results-oriented person."”