Service Sales Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

71 Companies: 13 of 71

10 Service Sales Representative Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Convergys Jobs

144 Interview Questions: 110 of 144 Sort by

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Sales and Service Representative-Auto Insurance at USAA:

“Describe a time when you were criticized by your co-worker or a supervisor, what was the situation and how did you resolve it? I said I was never criticized as a matter of fact I was promoted in my…”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Service Representative at Auto Chlor System of Washington:

“The most unexpected question for my interview was probably how I feel/handle profanity in a work environment, since a lot of kitchens are not as politically correct as one would think.”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service and Sales Representative at Alaska Communications:

“The most difficult question I ever have to answer at an interview is what makes me frustrated at work? I never have an answer to that because I don't go for jobs that I will dislike.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Service Sales Representative at Cintas:

“None really that difficult. questions are similar to " What is something that you have done to improve safety at work." and " tell me about a time you had to go out of your way for a customer "”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service and Sales Representative at Wells Fargo:

“Your Experiences and Goals”

Jul 21, 2014

“What do you value more customer service or sales?”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Sales Representative at CB&S International:

“Would you be able to lead a sales team.”

Jul 12, 2014

“Are you interested in starting your own business?”

Jul 8, 2014

“Describe a situation where you had a customer that was irate. What did you do to calm that customer?”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Standard Cell Design at ARM Holdings:

“The questions were pretty basic and related to VLSI and MOS fundamentals. As it was standard cell position, they asked on MOS basics, inverter characteristics, multiplexers and stuff. More focus was…”