Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,921 Companies: 13 of 4,921

169 Services Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Verizon Wireless Jobs

10,682 Interview Questions: 110 of 10,682 Sort by

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for HOME BASED SERVICE - Customer Care Professional at American Express:

“The scenarios where you are given a difficult customer to deal with.”

Interview Question for Victim Support Services at Clackamas County:

“Typical questions like: What has been your experience with restorative justice and working with juvenile offenders?”

Interview Question for Service Desk Tier I and II at Cochlear:

“Because I have more skills than the position required, the company recruiter was concerned about whether or not I would stay with the company long term. Evidently my answer was not satisfactory…”

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at J.P. Morgan:

“What is a Debit and a Credit?”

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at J.P. Morgan:

“Whats the difference between a Stock and a Bond?”

Interview Question for Professional Services at Zendesk:

“What do you tell customers when you have two implementations scheduled for the same day? What do you do if a customer keeps calling you after the implementation is done?”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) at American Automobile Association (AAA):

“Normal behavioral questions”

Interview Question for Customer Service Manager at Tufco Technologies:

“Basic interview questions....strengths, weaknesses, what experience I had, etc.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at First Tennessee Bank:

“There were no questions I found to be difficult or unexpected for a job in the financial industry working with customer service and sales.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Insight Global:

“Normal interview questions. Some two part so listen carefully, but nothing out of the ordinary.”