Shift Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

79 Companies: 13 of 79

See the latest Walmart Jobs

115 Interview Questions: 110 of 115 Sort by

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Shift Operations Manager at INL:

“I asked the most difficult question. Specifically asked the interviewer to comment on the negative reviews on Glassdoor.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Shift Manager at McDonald's:

“Not really too difficult of questions but the one that stuck out was What can you contribute to our team?”

Jun 14, 2014

Interview Question for Hourly Shift Manager at Panera Bread:

“Why should Panera chose you? You should research the "Panera Bread mission" (it is our passion, soul, and expertise). Know about the company.”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pizza Hut:

“Where my tie came from.”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Panera Bread:

“I don't think there was a difficult question given. Just be honest with everything.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Paragon Films:

“i was actually asked to sit in on a new hire. which i thought was a good sign for me but i now think was a complete ploy or game. and if companies are already playing games with before being hired…”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Beauty Brands:

“They were all so basic, there isn't going to be a hard question. That's proabably why everyone gets hired and there's a huge turnover rate.”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pinkberry:

“Cons about oneself”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Today's Car Wash:

“Nothing difficult, just basic interview questions: What would you do if _____? How did you handle _____?”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Specialty's Cafe & Bakery:

“Asked if I knew what the ice water ratio was for calibrating a thermometer in ice bath.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shift Manager interview questions and reviews. All 115 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.