Site Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

16 Companies: 13 of 16

See the latest Facebook Jobs

36 Interview Questions: 110 of 36 Sort by

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Site Reliability Engineer at LinkedIn:

“There was a paper presented to you with a number of nagios alerts and you had to rate them in the order you would approach fixing them.

For example, one of them was a production host being…”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Facebook:

“"What is your favorite networking protocol?" Follow-on: "What do you like about it and what don't you like about it?"”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at LinkedIn:

“Lots of different questions on a lot of different topics. From doing some scripting in Python to how to scale an application to data center sizes.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at VMware:

“software design questions.”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sigma-Aldrich:

“more like most unexpected statement, "you were late on the call, and i feel you're arrogant." you will believe you are doing great as she is very friendly and personable, that is, until the very…”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“Deep programming questions, large scale systems design details.”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Site Reliability Engineer at LinkedIn:

“I can't talk about the questions, but one of the topics the recruiter will tell you is about Linux Internals and that is definitely the most difficult.”

Feb 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altiscale:

“Questions listed above.”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“Consider a scenario in which an trans-continental file transfer fails with the following error message: [...] This is the only information you have to go on; walk us through your mental line of…”

Oct 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“With respect to my NDA, I won't go into details, but I was asked to design a highly-available production service from bare metal all the way to algorithms and data structures.”