skills Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

134 Interview Questions: 1120 of 134 Sort by

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Quantitative Analyst at Citigroup Global Markets:

“Tell me some algorithms about recursion and sequence.
Game theory is about distribution and the second one beat me in addition to the t-distribution.”

Feb 4, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer (.NET) at Cornerstone Automation Systems:

“What is the thing .NET fixed?”

Feb 1, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier at Wegmans:

“Name a time you had to handle a situation in which there were no set guidelines or protocol to follow.”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Modern Web Applications Consultant at Accenture:

“Why do you want to use an MVVM or MVC framework?”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Composition Assistant/Entry Level Publishing at Scribe:

“The computer test will stump you if you are not programming minded. The regular expressions are easy to learn, but it is hard to face them down when you have never seen them before.”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Seasonal Sales Associate at J. C. Penney:

“Manager questioned group's decision.”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Genius at Apple:

“How do you react to a customer that has had a bad experience and continues to be a hassle.”

Dec 16, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Consultant at Target:

“What would you consider to be your biggest weakness? / Why should we hire you instead of the other people we have interviewed?”

Dec 11, 2013

Interview Question for Account Manager Position Interview at J.M.E. Marketing:

“During the interview I was asked about a vision for my future which until now I haven't had a clue, graduating was my vision but they have a unique culture that I can see myself fitting into very…”

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Loan Processor at Top One Mortgage:

“This is a complicated role, with mathematics playing a large role. Do you think you can handle it?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at skills interview questions and reviews. All 134 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.