skills Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

134 Interview Questions: 4150 of 134 Sort by

Nov 26, 2012

Interview Question for Assistant at Goodwill:

“The one I wasn't expecting was to offer a detailed example of a situation where I had to deal with a difficult coworker. I was asked what I did (if anything) to resolve the situation.”

Nov 13, 2012

Interview Question for Level I Machine Support at Redbox:

“What makes you the right person for Redbox?”

Oct 29, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Consultant at CSC:

“My interview was very professional and specific to my career experience and goals. There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I interviewed with the people that I ultimately worked for.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sep 11, 2012

Interview Question for Disability Claims Adjudicator at Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission:

“There were agency-specific questions about federal & state rules/regulations, how past experience qualifies you for the current job application (i.e. communication, organization, program knowledge…”

Aug 26, 2012

Interview Question for Pharmacy Intern at Saint Cloud Hospital:

“I think phone interviews can be difficult because you don't know what your interviewer is writing down while they interview you. You also don't get to see who your competition is. If you don't have a…”

Jul 30, 2012

Interview Question for Consultant at Forrester Research:

“Can you tell me how your skills and experience match the job requirements?”

Jul 12, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Analyst at CVS Caremark:

“None apparently.”

Jul 11, 2012

Interview Question for Web Developer at F.N.B. (PA):

“What is your level of knowledge of technology X?”

Jul 10, 2012

Interview Question for Retail Sales Representative at Verizon Wireless:

“what did you dislike about your current/previous job?”

Jul 7, 2012

Interview Question for Executive Chef at Kroger:

“What foods would you pair together and why...”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at skills interview questions and reviews. All 134 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.