skills Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

138 Interview Questions: 4150 of 138 Sort by

Apr 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Portland Stage:

“Taking a skills test given by the GM at my side, overlooking my work...but she was very professional and actually nice, throughout.”

Feb 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Niagara University:

“Ridiculous typing test.”

Feb 12, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at GameStop:

1 of 1 found helpful

“"Name a previous experience where you turned a negative interaction with a customer into a positive one."”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mid-America Apartment Communities:

“How would you rank yourself 1 - 10 on your Access/Excel ability?

You will be required to take an Access Skills test. The test is very basic and simple if you are familiar and use Access on a…”

Dec 19, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Acquity Group:

“Fundamental questions.”

Nov 26, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Goodwill:

“The one I wasn't expecting was to offer a detailed example of a situation where I had to deal with a difficult coworker. I was asked what I did (if anything) to resolve the situation.”

Nov 13, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Redbox:

“What makes you the right person for Redbox?”

Oct 29, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Consultant at Computer Sciences Corp:

“My interview was very professional and specific to my career experience and goals. There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I interviewed with the people that I ultimately worked for.”

Sep 11, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission:

“There were agency-specific questions about federal & state rules/regulations, how past experience qualifies you for the current job application (i.e. communication, organization, program knowledge…”

Aug 26, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Saint Cloud Hospital:

“I think phone interviews can be difficult because you don't know what your interviewer is writing down while they interview you. You also don't get to see who your competition is. If you don't have a…”