Social Media Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

30 Companies: 13 of 30

See the latest VML Jobs

22 Interview Questions: 110 of 22 Sort by

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Glassdoor:

“Case oriented questions regarding what I would do in a particular situation regarding social media and how I would reach out to businesses via social media.”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Weber Shandwick:

“She asked me what sort of leadership I've exhibited in my professional career, which I had a hard time answering. She also asked if I'd done any research that I could show off, and though I had done…”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at BCBG:

“They had no questions for me, they kept talking about what they do and not what they wanted out of an intern. Make sure you know the company and what brands are under the bcbg logo. Know the…”

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Social Capital:

“What was one time you faced a challenge?”

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Veloz Group:

“It wasn't difficult at all. He mostly inquired about me and felt out whether I would be a good fit for the company.”

Jan 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cloud[8]Sixteen:

“What did you personally learn from your other internships?”

Sep 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at LocBox:

“The recruiter (recent college grad) had me do an in-depth writing challenge on social media posts for 3 of their specific clients. It wasn't difficult, but the prompt was very vague.”

Sep 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Snehta:

“It was a pretty standard interview process. A little more critical thinking than others, but still pretty normal.”

Aug 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Idea Grove:

“Where do you see yourself in 10 years?”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Future Media Concepts:

“There were no really difficult quwstions, just make sure you know what is on your resume and be able to describe what your career objective is.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Social Media Intern interview questions and reviews. All 22 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.