Software Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

93 Companies: 13 of 93

3 Software Analyst Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Integration Point Jobs

96 Interview Questions: 110 of 96 Sort by

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Principal Analyst and Software Developer at Computer Sciences Corp:

“Nothing memorable which I would characterize as "difficult" or even unexpected.”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for QA Analyst/Software Tester at State of Colorado:

“Why should I hire you?”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Software Advice:

“During the phone interview, Katie asked me why I think I'm a good candidate for the position. The difficult part of this was the fact that she didn't take my first answer. She wanted me to elaborate…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Associated Regional and University Pathologists:

“About handling critical scenarios as a team player with a troublesome team mate.

Q : What would you do if one of your team mates is too nosy and picky of what you do and keep making suggestions…”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Infinite Energy:

“How to deal with a coworker that does the vast majority of the work and will not allow for proper delegation of tasks to be completed throughout the team.”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at IBM:

“I was asked if I was comfortable working with peers in India or South America.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Intentional Software:

“I would prefer not to divulge information regarding the content of my interviews.”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Integration Point:

“I told them about a lady I currently work with who can be difficult to deal with and I had to answer what exactly I did when she was being difficult/angry.”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DNE Information Services:

“Solve a bubble sort problem.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MRI Software:

“How do you get 12 hours of work done in a 8 hour day?”