Software Design Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Design Engineer"?See Companies

“given a sorted list of integers, how would you find whether 2 integers exist that add up to a given sum?”

“A logical math problem involving a rowboat, a lake, and a lion that can go 3x as fast as the boat. The question was whether or not I could make it to the shore.”

“Given two linked lists A and B, return a new linked list C, where C consists of all elements in A or B that are contained in only A or only B.”

“Reverse the order of words in a string.”

“There was not much the usual technical grill but just checking technical background and projects. Very amicable conversation in checking out both sides. Due to the nature of their business, deep…”

“I don't remember being asked any outright questions, we discussed dimension-conformation, Data-Warehousing fundamentals and Cosmos/Scope basics.”

“Given a base 2 integer, give me an algorithm for detecting if it is a palindrome. What is the run time performance of this?”

“Work out an algorithm for printing out the individual characters to show the decimal representation of an arbitrary integer.”

“Explain how to test an application with dependencies on web services.”

“What product at Dolby would you improve and why?”

1120 of 70 Interview Questions