Software Design Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Design Engineer"? See Companies

“algorithms - it was poorly worded when I was asked this, and the solution I was given still does not fully answer what was asked. But it boiled down to this: "you have an array full of numbers, one…”

“Find an integer in a 2D matrix where all the rows are sorted”

“How do you find the least common ancestor of two nodes in a binary search tree? What is the runtime performance of this?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Given a text log of HTTP requests on a particular server, each line has a username and the name of the page the user visited. The pages requests aren't in order and multiple requests from different…”

“C++ has the concept of multiple inheritance. Java does not have this concept, how can multiple inheritance be implemented in java?”

“Give an algorithm to find the index of a pattern's first occurrence in a specified string. The pattern is also a string.”

“Given some synchronization primitives, implement a multiple-reader, single-writer lock. I was given the choice of using a primitive semaphore, monitor, mutex, etc.”

“asked to create a particular algorithm for a hash table scenario. the scenario was confusing and I didn't know how to even start. was not given any clarification when asked, just told to do it. I…”

“I did not expect to be grilled so badly on my projects.”

3140 of 66 Interview Questions