Software Developer Co Op Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

2 Software Developer Co Op Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Eze Software Jobs

28 Interview Questions: 110 of 28 Sort by

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for Software Developer Co-Op at Susquehanna International Group, LLP:

“If you were given two words and needed to determine if the words were anagrams, how would you go about doing this?”

Jan 14, 2014

“Write a function that is passed a string and determines whether or not the string is a palindrome. (They had me write on the whiteboard in front of them.)”

Jan 14, 2014

“If I have a fair, shuffled deck of cards without jokers, what are the odds that if I pull the top two cards from the deck, that they are a pair?”

Nov 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at UPS:

“None, They based every question off of my experiences and resume, Since my resume and experience is pretty solid, especially for a student, I figured they liked it and just wanted to validate that…”

Mar 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at GMO:

Mar 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rockwell Automation:

“What would you do if you saw an employee doing something dishonest.”

Feb 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Philips Healthcare:

“A question on filters from Digital Communication! Which one is used for filtering noise?”

Feb 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Epic Systems Corporation:

“Had to write programs in a simple editor where there is not a single possibility of determining any goof-ups.”

Nov 21, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Litle & Co.:

“Was asked to test case my factorial function for a value as big as a million or billion number”

Jun 22, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at BlackBerry:

“Tell me about the role you played in this particular project”