Software Development Engineer I Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Development Engineer I"?  See Companies

“Design and implement a data structure for Least Recently Used (LRU) cache. It should support the following operations: get and set. get(key) - Get the value (will always be positive) of the key if...”

“You are given a n*n matrix of bits (1s and 0s) where 1 represents land and 0 represents water. Adjacent 1s can be considered as joined together to form sort of island in water. Count the number of...”

“Find all pairs of numbers in an array that sum to a given number, n, in linear time”

“All questions I was asked about was about the project.”

“How would you go about designing an university? What classes and methods will it have?”

“Made a "deep copy" function for the following class: public class Node { public String data; public List chain; } By "deep copy" he meant that each node in the chain needs to...”

“Design and describe the classes you would use when implementing the card game War.”

“Design an LRU cache”

“Design your own hashmap in Java.”

“Graph coding question regarding showing all the possible movies that contain the same themes.”

1120 of 155 Interview Questions