Want a Free Job Posting?

Software Development Engineer I Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Development Engineer I"?  See Companies

“Give you an array of integers without duplication. Let you write a piece of code to return the pairs that their sum is 100.”

“Implement a queue using a circular data structure. Provide put and get functions. Also talked about how to provide thread safety.”

“It is all related to explaining your choice of data structure/algorithm in your code. Nothing outside!”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“make some coding questions”

“Hashmap, and bst related questions. The last round was some random database question.”

“Given a log file containing (User_Id, URL, Timestamp) user can navigate page from one to the other. Find the three page subset sequence repeated maximum number of times. Records are sorted by...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Bar raiser Given a NumberPool containing number sequence of numbers from 1 to infinity. Implement an interface, essentially two functions- checkin(N): which adds number to the number pool and makes...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Bar raiser 1. Given array of numbers, find a, b, c such that a + b = c. Can you beat O(N**2) ? 2. Difference between Quick sort and Merge sort. What modifications you make in Quick sort so that it...”

“Given a acyclic graph, find out its root; that is point where all the nodes converge. eg. G(V, E) = {(A->B), (B->C), (D->C)} C should be the root.”

“Questions about algorithms and data structures (trees, heaps, queues), some of them were straight from other coding problems found in interviews, other were more design problems when I needed to use...”

2130 of 179 Interview Questions