Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

59 Companies: 13 of 59

507 Interview Questions: 110 of 507

Sort by

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Julep:

“Hard to say, since none of the questions were too difficult.”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Twisted Pair Solutions:

“Find missing alphabet character in 25 character string”

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) II at Microsoft:

“how to determine if a graph is bi-partitite.”

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Java Software Development Engineer In Test at AltaSource:

“Tell us about a challenge you overcame in you last position.”

Aug 14, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Microsoft:

“Honestly don't remember, but I was not stuck anywhere so there was nothing too ridiculous. But they do expect you to think of edge cases and test cases, especially for an SDET.”

Aug 10, 2014

“There was some sorting thing using an array. It's been a bit too long so I don't really remember. Also some test-related questions for which I was unprepared.”

Jul 29, 2014

“Nothing too difficult about the technical questions, I came from a public school in CA near the start of my JR year, and by the end of the year every type of question that was asked was covered in…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Development Engineer In Test Lead at Microsoft:

“There was a detailed technical question about a test strategy for a complex system built with a domain-specific language. When I answered in general terms, the interviewer kept pressing for more…”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Akamai:

“Various networking questions that I wasn't expected to fully know the answer to.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Akamai:

“Was given various challenges to write scripts that test different programs and data.”