Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)I Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2 Companies: 12 of 2

1 Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)I Interview Question and Review

See the latest Amazon.com Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Mar 27, 2013

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) I at Microsoft:

“Write an algorithm that takes function names from a program and will figure out if it is made up of valid words (1 or more).”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“You are given a long stream of characters. Write a program to find first non repeating character. Discuss complexity.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Design lift (elevator) system.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Write an iterator for binary search tree.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Consider a rectangular mesh (intersecting horizontal and vertical lines ). These lines represent intersecting roads. You are standing at top left intersection and you need to reach to a resort…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“You are given a n*n matrix of bits (1s and 0s) where 1 represents land and 0 represents water. Adjacent 1s can be considered as joined together to form sort of island in water. Count the number of…”

Feb 20, 2012

“Explain Linked List witha an example and a code”

Feb 20, 2012

“How would you test the Start button on windows”

Mar 1, 2011

“Implement a graph class, find the minimum spanning tree?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)I interview questions and reviews. All interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.