Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Microsoft Interviews

11 Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Intern Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Microsoft Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11

Sort by

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Intern at Microsoft:

“A question that I was not ready for was a networking question: about how traceroute works. The interviewer gave hints. It had to do with the TTL of a packet.”

Mar 5, 2013

“I would rather not disclose any interview questions. I will say that half the questions I got were very personalized, while the other half are similar to the ones you can find online... Know your…”

Mar 5, 2013

“Describe the most interesting project that you worked with and why you liked it.”

Sep 19, 2012

“I was asked to design a program to read class attributes in a java file. This was a question I did not expect.”

Feb 10, 2011

“You have two results from a database query. Check if they return the same thing.”

Feb 10, 2011

“Given a string of characters figure out how many palindromes are in the list of words.”

Feb 10, 2011

“Concatenate two strings replacing every space or set of multiple spaces with a single dash”

Feb 10, 2011

“Remove a node from a singly linked list.”

Jan 19, 2011

“Implement a modified bubble sort.”

May 20, 2009

“Questions on string manipulation and string handling. Questions on algorithms and data management. Questions on project and time management.”