Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Microsoft Interviews

11 Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Intern Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Microsoft Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11 Sort by

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“A question that I was not ready for was a networking question: about how traceroute works. The interviewer gave hints. It had to do with the TTL of a packet.”

Mar 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“I would rather not disclose any interview questions. I will say that half the questions I got were very personalized, while the other half are similar to the ones you can find online... Know your…”

Mar 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Describe the most interesting project that you worked with and why you liked it.”

Sep 19, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“I was asked to design a program to read class attributes in a java file. This was a question I did not expect.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“You have two results from a database query. Check if they return the same thing.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Given a string of characters figure out how many palindromes are in the list of words.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Concatenate two strings replacing every space or set of multiple spaces with a single dash”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Remove a node from a singly linked list.”

Jan 19, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Implement a modified bubble sort.”

May 20, 2009

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Questions on string manipulation and string handling. Questions on algorithms and data management. Questions on project and time management.”