Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

6 Companies: 13 of 6

Microsoft Interviews

339 Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Microsoft Jobs

See the latest Webtrends Jobs

372 Interview Questions: 110 of 372

Sort by

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) II at Microsoft:

“how to determine if a graph is bi-partitite.”

Aug 14, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Microsoft:

“Honestly don't remember, but I was not stuck anywhere so there was nothing too ridiculous. But they do expect you to think of edge cases and test cases, especially for an SDET.”

Aug 10, 2014

“There was some sorting thing using an array. It's been a bit too long so I don't really remember. Also some test-related questions for which I was unprepared.”

Jul 29, 2014

“Nothing too difficult about the technical questions, I came from a public school in CA near the start of my JR year, and by the end of the year every type of question that was asked was covered in…”

Jun 16, 2014

“Walking the binary tree. I wasn't expecting this question and should have brushed up on my trees a bit more.”

Jun 5, 2014

“Given a 2D array of boolean values determine the largest square sub-array containing only 1s.”

May 24, 2014

“Standard technical questions if you do your homework (literally and figuratively) you should be fine.”

Apr 30, 2014

“Abstract technical question: Interviewer draws a blender on the whiteboard and asks how I would test it. We talked about this for a good 25-30 minutes afterwards.”

Apr 21, 2014

“Similar to questions on glassdoor, careercup and cracking the coding interview. How to test a vending machine.”

Mar 31, 2014