Software Development Engineer Internship Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Development Engineer Internship"? See Companies

“Given an array of positive and negative numbers, give an algorithm that would find the sequence of numbers that give the largest sum. The numbers have to be in sequential order.”

“How to convert a string to integer (expect to write a method for it) ? without using parseInt valueat stringtokenizer split (that what I suggested to use but they were all prohibited)”

“Basic java questions and write a method to test whether a given binary search tree is valid or not”

“Most unexpected was the last interview of the day. It seemed as though my interviewer had no plan at all for what to ask and just let questions develop so they took me off guard.”

“how do you design a cache. data structure focused.”

“I was given a scenario in which I was a restaurant manager and I had to create a software for managing reservations. I had to tell him the use cases and also which classes would I be using and I was…”

“what data structure needed to store a IP address?”

“Write a function that determines the longest palindrome in a given string.”

“Given a sorted array, find two elements that sum up to a certain value in linear time.”

“How would you design a GPS device for a hiker”

110 of 14 Interview Questions