Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Engineer I"? See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“Bar raiser
Given a NumberPool containing number sequence of numbers from 1 to infinity. Implement an interface, essentially two functions-
checkin(N): which adds number to the number pool and makes…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Bar raiser
1. Given array of numbers, find a, b, c such that a + b = c. Can you beat O(N**2) ?
2. Difference between Quick sort and Merge sort. What modifications you make in Quick sort so that it…”

“Given a acyclic graph, find out its root; that is point where all the nodes converge.
eg. G(V, E) = {(A->B), (B->C), (D->C)} C should be the root.”

“No unexpected questions. Normally they ask one on hardest problem faced, one on tree search and the one I got was on bit representation of integers, floats etc”

“What are the long term benefits of inheritance?”

“How would you remove duplicates from a linked list? How would you remove duplicates without using a temporary variable?”

“Not very difficult, but I was asked about Java's equivalent to header files in C languages”

“Given the tax ids and phone numbers of everyone in NYC, go and get their email addresses. Now what would you change if we expand to NY state? The US?”

“Oral exam by 3 people. One asked how I would troubleshoot a catastrophic failure. No specifics given.”

“Find all pairs of numbers in an array that sum to a given number, n, in linear time”

3140 of 207 Interview Questions