Software Engineer II Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

309 Interview Questions: 4150 of 309 Sort by

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at San Luis Obispo County, California:

“Oral exam by 3 people. One asked how I would troubleshoot a catastrophic failure. No specifics given.”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer II at Novatel Wireless:

“Frequency search algorithm”

Feb 25, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer II at Amazon.com:

“There was nothing difficult question. However, there was an unusual question when a senior engineer asked me to generate a mathematical formula. I didn't expect this in interview for a company like…”

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer II at Microsoft:

“Write a program that multiply very large two matrix. Most of the numbers on each of the matrix are zeros (0). Must optimize for memory and speed.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“I think the most difficult thing is not the questions from interviewers; it is myself.
Basically, if you have used the common data structures and algorithms, you can handle those questions without…”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AetherQuest Solutions:

“Simple developer questions.”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer II at Amazon.com:

“Have two discus sion with the interviewer. Mainly about how you design the code and how you resolve the problem”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer II at Jacobs:

“The most unexpected question was a confirmation on whether I was willing to travel to the place listed in the job description.”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) II at Microsoft:

“Coding test was to write code to get all palindromes in a string.

Test a refrigerator.
Code to make diagonal elements 0 in a matrix.”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer II at Amazon.com:

“Can't tell the exact questions due to NDA. However, questions were based on data structures, sorting algorithms, object oriented design.”