Software Engineer III Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

36 Companies: 13 of 36

See the latest Electronic Arts Jobs

78 Interview Questions: 110 of 78 Sort by

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Electronic Arts:

“I never got to the point of being asked questions since the interviewer was a no-show.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ADP:

“Why should we hire you? Although it's a standard question many employers ask it always hits me.”

May 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at HSN:

“Technical interview was good , one needed to have working experience to pass their technical interview.
In the interview with management , they forgot to tell me that I need to be in on-call support…”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Harris:

“Most difficult question was the easiest but I was pretty unprepared and answered wrong: "what is the difference between stack and heap"”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer III/Senior Engineer at Amazon.com:

“I was asked to elaborate about an example of my technical creativity: present the problem to the interviewer and delineate the solution in quite a detailed way.”

May 13, 2014

“The technical questions was very interesting but nothing not expected. Cannot share more information, since has been asked not to publish it.”

May 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Northrop Grumman:

“I dont think there were any difficult questions asked”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Oracle:

“Technical interviews were all over the board. Basic traversals of loops, pushing/popping data out of data structures, all the way to design and requirements stuff.”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at eBay Inc.:

“HR questions are difficult”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Juniper Networks:

“Generic Hash Table implementation”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Software Engineer III interview questions and reviews. All 78 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.