Software Engineer In Test Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10 Companies: 13 of 10

See the latest Western Digital Jobs

29 Interview Questions: 110 of 29

Sort by

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test, Intern (Linux, Python) at Nutanix:

“vi editor shortcuts like shortcut to undo !! (unexpected)”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Software Test Engineer Intern at Blizzard Entertainment:

“They asked me to write a function to find the amount of grouped words given an array of words. They also gave me a definition for a grouped word but I wont put that here. Know your basics and you're…”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test Intern at Microsoft:

“Test a bicycle.”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Intern at Microsoft:

“A question that I was not ready for was a networking question: about how traceroute works. The interviewer gave hints. It had to do with the TTL of a packet.”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer - Automation Test Intern at Western Digital:

“A lot of algorithm based question.”

Jan 23, 2014

“Given any number break it down into a multiplication of all prime numbers ie 8 => 2 x 2 x 2. Shift an array by x spots in place. Design and test a file backup system.”

Dec 17, 2013

“How to test the function sort in Excel”

Dec 7, 2013

“There was a question about delimiters that was tough.”

Apr 11, 2013

“The most unexpected interview was when I was supposed to interview my interviewer during lunch. While not entirely difficult, it was totally unexpected.”

Mar 5, 2013

“I would rather not disclose any interview questions. I will say that half the questions I got were very personalized, while the other half are similar to the ones you can find online... Know your…”