Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

160 Companies: 13 of 160

29 Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Google Jobs

706 Interview Questions: 110 of 706 Sort by

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Java Software Development Engineer In Test at AltaSource:

“Tell us about a challenge you overcame in you last position.”

Aug 14, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Microsoft:

“Honestly don't remember, but I was not stuck anywhere so there was nothing too ridiculous. But they do expect you to think of edge cases and test cases, especially for an SDET.”

Interview Question for Senior Software Test Engineer at Fusion-io:

“Difference between synchronous and asynchronous replication?”

Interview Question for Senior Software Test Engineer at Fusion-io:

“How to configure an NFS share?”

Interview Question for Senior Software Test Engineer at Fusion-io:

“Difference between RAID 5 and RAID6?”

Aug 10, 2014

“There was some sorting thing using an array. It's been a bit too long so I don't really remember. Also some test-related questions for which I was unprepared.”

Jul 29, 2014

“Nothing too difficult about the technical questions, I came from a public school in CA near the start of my JR year, and by the end of the year every type of question that was asked was covered in…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Development Engineer In Test Lead at Microsoft:

“There was a detailed technical question about a test strategy for a complex system built with a domain-specific language. When I answered in general terms, the interviewer kept pressing for more…”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer In Test at Airware:

“There were some driver level questions during the onsite, and my driver experience is little and far between. But they were fair and solid questions.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Software Test Engineer at Citrix Systems:

“Network and Operating Systems questions that I wasn't expect, things like how do you classify TCP and UDP in reliability.”