software engineering Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Interview Questions: 110 of 14 Sort by

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“To discourse about Trees.”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Implement a stack that supports push, pop and mode(the one from statistics) operation. Gave an O(log n ) push and pop and O(1) mode operation.Another good question was implement atoi function. I…”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vanquish Labs:

“No quirky questions or surprises arose during my interviews. But the founders wanted me to describe my portfolio in detail and demonstrate my preferred tools and techniques.”

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for Software Engineer at ArcSight:

“They are wired people. They didn't even tell me why they don't want to interview me.”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alfresco Software:

“In between the initial phone screen and the final interview, they will send you a codility test. In the final interview, they want you to describe one of your projects to them and diagram the…”

Aug 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Intermountain Healthcare:

“Give a project timeline and estimate for a project that includes very little detail of what is needed. You are expected to figure out what is going to be required based on just the user interface and…”

Feb 13, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Juniper Networks:

“What is the limitation of Tcl?”

Apr 16, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walt Disney Company:

“How would you approach creating a Chess game?”

Jan 20, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Blizzard Entertainment:

“Apache handlers - explain how pre- and post-processing works for web server requests and responses.”

Jan 20, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Blizzard Entertainment:

“Please explain in as much details as possible what happens when you click link in the browser and this request goes to web app and returns back as response.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at software engineering interview questions and reviews. All 14 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.