Software Engineering New Grad Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

34 Companies: 13 of 34

See the latest Zynga Jobs

79 Interview Questions: 110 of 79 Sort by

Apr 4, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer New Grad at Yelp:

“What is SSL and what is it used for?”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer New Grad at Adap.tv:

“2. Given a list of strings that may have anagrams of each other. How will you group them and return it as a list. All anagrams should be placed besides each other.”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer New Grad at Adap.tv:

“1. Convert string to an integer”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for New Grad Software Engineer at Amazon.com:

“Most difficult thing for me is about my energy. After two rounds interview, I'm kind of tired and I can't focus on the last round. And the tricky thing is I'll have to write code on a whiteboard and…”

Mar 15, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer New Grad at Yahoo:

“In the second round I was asked how could I deal with large data file. I just have no idea of the question. The interviewer was nice and kept explaining his point to me. It's a more general answer…”

Mar 3, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineering New Grad at Facebook:

“I signed an NDA so I'm not sure that I am allowed to talk about it. Mostly fairly general questions, e.g. data structures, algorithms. Sometimes there's an emphasis on large data.”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer - New Grad at LiveRamp:

“Don't know what was the answer of the graph question. BFS or Dijkstra's algorithm.”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer New Grad at Okta:

“Went through lots of rounds of interviews. The whole process has been fun but also intense.”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer New Grad at Yelp:

“Most questions can be found in previous reviews. Standard online coding and whiteboard coding questions. Basic interview questions such as: why Yelp? what team are you interested in? Several scenario…”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for New Grad Software Engineer at eBay Inc.:

“What is polymorphism? Give an example. What is the difference between private inheritance and protected inheritance?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Software Engineering New Grad interview questions and reviews. All 79 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.