Software Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,325 Interview Questions: 2130 of 1,325 Sort by

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.:

“They asked me a lot of C# questions I hadn't prepared for... Luckily and coincidently I self taught myself C# earlier this year so they weren't too bad. A lot of syntax, exception handling questions…”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“I'm still waiting feedback.”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ViaSat:

“All the questions were very straightforward and easy.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Yelp:

“Pretty standard questions SQL, Linux, one sorting question, a few on bits and bytes”

Interview Question for Anonymous at WebFilings:

“Given a sorted integer array with duplicate elements, how many distinct pairs can be chosen so they add up to a certain value.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at WebFilings:

“Given a code where a function parameter shares common name with class static variable, what happens when I try to access the variable inside the function.”

May 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cyan:

“Use an REST API server written in node.js (provided) and write test cases for testing success/failure in all possible cases.”

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kongsberg Maritime:

“What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?”

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vistaprint:

“none where difficult. I was asked to design an elevator. next was to create an algorithm to predict how many sheets are needed to print a certain number of graphics.”

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Facebook:

“No very difficult questions. Just take it easy and enjoy the process. Almost all of the question are from the <Cracking the Coding Interview>. A quick response and emphasize on the issue of…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Software Intern interview questions and reviews. All 1,325 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.