software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

99 Interview Questions: 110 of 99 Sort by

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AGX Funds:

“During the aforementioned "test" one of the stipulations was that an SVG icon be changed from black on transparent to blue on transparent. I did this, then was asked to do it differently.”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Goliath Technologies:

“How do you find the balance between finances, professional life and personal life?”

May 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The RealReal:

“Overall full stack questions.”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Charles River Development:

“Some of the technical questions were tough for my lacking of expertise but not particularly difficult. Data structure questions, object oriented focused questions, etc.”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Insperity:

“What is the proof that you only have written this code??”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EP Energy:

“What do you do other than technology reading? How do you communicate with people?”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“To discourse about Trees.”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Baker & McKenzie:

“none - in fact, virtually nothing of substance was asked.”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Implement a stack that supports push, pop and mode(the one from statistics) operation. Gave an O(log n ) push and pop and O(1) mode operation.Another good question was implement atoi function. I…”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for Remote Services Technician at Support.com:

“My interviewer read some of my system specifications back to me. He said that unless I would be willing to upgrade my system to have a processor that was at least 3GHz and full 1080p this would not…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at software interview questions and reviews. All 99 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.