Software Quality Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Quality Analyst"? See Companies

“Given a tight schedule how will you decide what to test and which test cases to execute.”

“Do you love playing and/or watching sports? This job requires weekend, holiday, and late night work during televised sporting events, are you available to work these hours?”

“How would you handle a situation where you may be on the phone with a client, while a co-worker shoots you in the head with a nerf gun.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“There was no question that comes to mind that was that difficult”

“Interview questions were very basic testing related questions like SQL query, adhoc testing, regression testing. Didn't get a chance to meet any other person though I did very good in interview. I…”

“There were many logic based questions. I would later learn, after being on the other side of the interview process, that this team liked to ask very difficult or impossible questions just to see how…”

“How would you answer: do you even know you are talking to the director of SQA?”

“Can you remember a time where you made a mistake, and if you had a second chance, how would you do things differently?”

“No real difficult questions or unexpected ones. Was asked if I was familiar with UAT, Oracle, regression testing and writing test case scenarios.”

“tell me about your most difficult situation in a testing setting, related to the client's processes, difficult cross-functional team/individual, or a manager who gave you a hard time? why was it…”

110 of 11 Interview Questions