Software Test Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Test"? See Companies

“First explain what a tree, then binary tree, then a binary search tree is. Now implement a function that verifies whether a binary tree is a valid binary search tree.”

“Given a binary tree, how would you set the keys/values of all the nodes and their child pointers to null. No language restriction.

Do it iteratively in O(N) time with O(1) space complexity where N…”

“Onsite Interview 2 a): check whether a number is the power of 2

b) Skyline silhouette puzzle .

c) Discussion on uses of hash-tables and trees ?

d) Few general questions on Work and…”

“Write a method to decide if the given binary tree is a binary search tree or not.”

“I was asked a pretty straight forward brain teaser during my last phone interview, which they said they don't normally do, but because I put that I was a logical problem solver on my resume they…”

“find if 2 strings are anagrams”

“In a BST write a program to find 2 nodes x and y such that X+y=k”

“Given a triangle, determine if its a scalene, equilateral, isosceles or neither... required knowledge of triangle properties, I learnt these properties about two decades ago so ofcourse I was fuzzy…”

“Given a 2D rectangular matrix of boolean values, write a function which returns whether or not the matrix is the same when rotated 180 degrees.

Additionally verify that every boolean true is…”

“given two linked lists with a digit in each node, add the two linked lists together. the result must be a linked list with one digit in each node. use only one iteration of the two input lists.”

1120 of 787 Interview Questions