Solution Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

424 Companies: 13 of 424

See the latest Avanade Jobs

607 Interview Questions: 110 of 607 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Director, Customer Solutions at Tableau Software:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions from the interviewers. The interviews were very straightforward.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Retirement Solutions Representative at Fidelity Investments:

“Your boss needs your help on an important matter, you are currently on the phone with a customer, and you are supposed to call another customer back in 15 minutes. All three matters are important…”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Solutions Engineer at Support.com:

“They were all pretty basic”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Solution Architect at Cerner:

“There were a lot of questions asking to site examples from previous work experience. If you are able to thin on the spot, and have a good memory, you should be fine. The interviewers were very nice…”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Solution Analyst at Medallia:

“He kept asking if I could go back and redo my answer what would I change. Asked that at least 4 times.
Asked me if i was starting a parachute company for blind solo skydivers, how would I sell it…”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Solutions Architect at Solar Turbines:

“Would you relocate? Expenses came out of my hourly rate. first 2 weeks were part time paid.”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Account Manager (Training) at Wisdom Executives:

“They ask about the pros and cons of different marketing techniques (Telemarketing, flyers, etc). Other than that I was only asked things like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years".”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Solutions Architect at Red Hat:

“The sales reps asked very sales-ey questions that i was not familiar with.”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Solutions Developer at MCPc:

“Not a lot of questions, but more conversational and talking about my background and history. Very open-ended and no real formal process to anything.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior SharePoint Solutions Architect at EPC Group.net:

“Technical questions were very particular and specific. I was a little intimidated.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Solution interview questions and reviews. All 607 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.