Solutions Architect Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

161 Interview Questions: 1120 of 161

Sort by

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Solutions Architect at Solar Turbines:

“Would you relocate? Expenses came out of my hourly rate. first 2 weeks were part time paid.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Solutions Architect at Red Hat:

“The sales reps asked very sales-ey questions that i was not familiar with.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior SharePoint Solutions Architect at EPC Group.net:

“Technical questions were very particular and specific. I was a little intimidated.”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Solution Architect at Cerner:

“Describe a time when you provided an innovative solution to a problem, but had to troubleshoot or provide damage control for other issues discovered after implementing your solution.”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Solution Architect at Henry Taylor & Associates:

“White boarding discussion where I had to demonstrate a technology as if I were presenting to a client. It was good because I received immediate feed back and learned something from the interview.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Solution Architect & Implementation Project Manager at TRACELINK:

“None difficult, most discussions are around what we bring to the table and fitment assessment.”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Solutions Architect at Velir Studios:

“"Describe the communication process between servers when a website loads that has a Twitter module embedded in it"”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Data Solutions Architect at CITCO Fund Services:

“How would you go about fixing our problem? What was your experience with tool X?”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Solution Architect at Amazon.com:

“Did not really have any difficult questions. Was asked about developing large scale solutions (in this case, large scale was greater than a few thousand users which doesn't really seem large scale…”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Solutions Architect at Annese & Associates:

“Why do you feel you should work for Annese? Wasn't difficult just caught off guard when it was asked, was mixed with other questions that made it unexpected at the time.”