Sourcing Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Sourcing Analyst"?  See Companies

“Reason for wanting to step into recruiting industry.”

“Multiple aptitude questions”

“No major challenges with questions in the field being recruited for. Small COI and limited knowledge overall.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“My interview was very informal and did contain any questions that would be relevant for this forum.”

“Do you have any questions for me?”

“"Tell us about a time you organized or led a project that failed." "Tell us about a time that you were asked to perform or lead a task, and you challenged the traditional methodology."”

“Some situational-type questions, "what would you do when...your customers are not giving you specific enough information or following through with the task as you'd like?"”

“Have you ever been in a situation where you had to keep information confidential? Please explains that situation and how you kept the information confidential.”

“Tell me about yourself, What is open source, learning style, are you detailed oriented?, your Strength, Why this company and why this job?”

“Standard questions: tell us about a time you failed... what accomplishment are you most proud of... give us an example of how you overcame diversity.... etc...”

110 of 28 Interview Questions