Special Education Teacher Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

32 Companies: 13 of 32

2 Special Education Teacher Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Fort Bend ISD Jobs

23 Interview Questions: 110 of 23 Sort by

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for K-6 CYBER TEACHER/SPECIAL EDUCATION COORDINATOR at Education Plus Academy:

“How would you use Brain Candy Questions in your lessons?”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Special Education Teacher at Holy Family Institute:

“What is the first thing you would do if a student called you an offensive name or threw something in front of the other students in the classroom? How would you handle the situation afterwards?”

Feb 2, 2014

Interview Question for Special Education Teacher at Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools:

“What are you not good at?”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Special Education Teacher Aide at Fort Bend ISD:

“One question was difficult. I need to choose what is first between my family or my job.”

Nov 23, 2013

Interview Question for Special Education Teacher at Pearland ISD:

“What is the first priority option between your job or your family?”

Nov 3, 2013

Interview Question for Special Education Teacher at Pocono Mountain Charter School:

“Nothing was really difficult or unexpected. The person who interviewed me insisted that I take a cultural class to learn about the predominately African-American population but I have had several…”

Oct 20, 2013

Interview Question for Special Education Teacher Muskegon Heights at Mosaica Education:

“Questions....what questions? I was asked questions but while I was answering them, the interviewer left the room twice, then I ended up answering questions with just yes or now answers. Their hiring…”

Oct 1, 2013

Interview Question for Special Education Teacher at Grand Prairie Independent Schools District:

“How would you diagnose a child with an IQ of 71 and poor academics in comparison?”

Sep 26, 2013

Interview Question for Special Education Teacher at School District of Philadelphia:

“How would you differentiate your teaching in a class where you have students who excel and students who struggle?”

Aug 20, 2013

Interview Question for Secondary Math Teacher, Special Education at Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Schools:

“Describe the IEP process and its component parts and detail what is needed for each portion.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Special Education Teacher interview questions and reviews. All 23 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.