Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7,237 Interview Questions: 4150 of 7,237 Sort by

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Computer Support Specialist at AvalonBay:

“No unexpected questions, however the amount of screening and interviews were higher than I had previously experienced”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Web Applications Development Specialist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois:

“How would you go about analyzing slowness within a web service?”

Interview Question for Sourcing/Merchandise Specialist at Target:

“Tell me of a time when you did not get along with a co-worker.”

Interview Question for Mac Specialist (Apple Store) at Apple:

“What was your biggest failure?”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Communications Specialist at Creative Computing Solutions:

“Nothing too difficult but was picking my brain on how to go about the work I would be doing and if Ive implemented principles like it in the past.”

Interview Question for Financial Services Specialist at Regions Financial:

“Sell me this pen
Tell me about yourself
Talk about your previous work experience”

Interview Question for Store Protection Specialist at Ross Stores:

“They had a lot of math questions on the application. What is 3/4 of 1/2? And others where you have to find the the pattern in the line of numbers”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Student Development Specialist at Johnson County Community College:

“The interview was almost completely behavioral questions. So, there wasn't one that really stuck out over the others. However, "Describe a time you failed at something..." can always be a tricky one.”

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Specialist at DISH:

“The most difficult question was describing a challenging situation where I had to overcome adversity. This was tough because I had to recall a very hard time in my life.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Specialist at J. C. Penney:

“if you get called for second interview be prepared with your A game. You will perform in front of hiring manager and pretend you are an existing employee.”