Sr Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

250 Companies: 13 of 250

See the latest Cognizant Technology Solutions Jobs

515 Interview Questions: 110 of 515 Sort by

Aug 17, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate at SapientNitro:

“None really - they're looking for fit, not to trick you”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Credit Associate at HD Supply Waterworks:

“Nothing terribly difficult; while none of the questions were behavioral or situational, I was able to cite experiences with previous employers in my answers to a few questions.”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate Project Manager at SapientNitro:

“I was provided with a case study (sort of a high-level BRD), and was given one hour to white-board out a project plan, resource plan, risk analysis, etc. I then presented my plan to the Director of…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for BAS IT Audit - Senior Associate at Grant Thornton:

“Talk about your most difficult project and how did you manage/ complete it”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“Dig deeper into a specific work situation or issue- how would you go about doing that differently? What was the most challenging part of a specific assignment or role?”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate at PwC:

“First round and second round are with aptitude interview, and technical questions.”

Aug 2, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate at SmithBucklin:

“"Describe something you said that was not understood the way you meant it." It's happened plenty of times, just couldn't think of a good example off the top of my head that is appropriate to share…”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate at Morgan Stanley Investment Management:

“I was asked specific questions regarding on the type of database I was working on.”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Development Associate at DOOR3:

“Anything having to do with Application Development was outside my ken, however this was not a deal breaker.”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Sales Associate at McKinley, Inc.:

“There weren't any difficult questions, it could have been conducted by a high schooler.”