Sr Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Sr Manager"? See Companies

“How would I design the elevators for a new 40 story office building that had an average of 100 people per floor to most efficiently fill and empty the building given a standard 9-5 workday and…”

“Credit card insurance case: calculate break-even claim rate where response rate = 2%, fee charged = 1% of monthly balance, and average balance = $1,000 per month.”

“The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only…”

“Can you stay without taking time-off for a year?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“What do you think of the team?”

“Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?”

“What is the best way to sort a terabyte of array of data, when you have limited RAM (500k), and each array element has a couple of items of data, at about 1-10k each.”

“Please tell me how you'd design a campaign to capture the SMB market”

“Paraphrasing - This is a new line of products in a new market. We need to come up with a new brand identity for this, but not conflict with the other products we sell. And not make it look like we…”

2 of 2 found helpful

“Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?”

110 of 1,978 Interview Questions