Sr. Product Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Sr. Product Manager"? See Companies

“How would I design the elevators for a new 40 story office building that had an average of 100 people per floor to most efficiently fill and empty the building given a standard 9-5 workday and…”

“Can you stay without taking time-off for a year?”

“The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only…”

“Are you local and can you be at work by 8am”

“What is the best way to sort a terabyte of array of data, when you have limited RAM (500k), and each array element has a couple of items of data, at about 1-10k each.”

“Paraphrasing - This is a new line of products in a new market. We need to come up with a new brand identity for this, but not conflict with the other products we sell. And not make it look like we…”

2 of 2 found helpful

“Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?”

“Suppose there is a smart phone API that can give you a person's mood and that there are 100 different moods. There can be varying level of moods, such as happy, very happy, sad, extremely sad, etc…”

“Read in a stream of numbers, print out the ones that are repeated an odd number of times.”

“How do you think Amazon may have come up with the $80 fee for the Amazon Prime membership program? - this is a classic pricing question.”

110 of 326 Interview Questions