Sr. Product Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Sr. Product Manager"?  See Companies

“How would I design the elevators for a new 40 story office building that had an average of 100 people per floor to most efficiently fill and empty the building given a standard 9-5 workday and...”

“The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only...”

“Can you stay without taking time-off for a year?”

“What is the best way to sort a terabyte of array of data, when you have limited RAM (500k), and each array element has a couple of items of data, at about 1-10k each.”

“Paraphrasing - This is a new line of products in a new market. We need to come up with a new brand identity for this, but not conflict with the other products we sell. And not make it look like we...”

2 of 2 found helpful

“Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?”

“Are you local and can you be at work by 8am”

“Suppose there is a smart phone API that can give you a person's mood and that there are 100 different moods. There can be varying level of moods, such as happy, very happy, sad, extremely sad, etc...”

“If you were going to plan two new distribution center locations for Amazon where would you locate them and why. How would you decide what product to put in each DC”

“Read in a stream of numbers, print out the ones that are repeated an odd number of times.”

110 of 476 Interview Questions