Sr Test Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

44 Companies: 13 of 44

See the latest Qualcomm Jobs

50 Interview Questions: 110 of 50 Sort by

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer In Test at Glassdoor:

“The most difficult question was related to what didn't not go well with during my stint with my previous employer regarding the software development effort I oversaw.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Test Engineer at Amazon.com:

“- There were not too many difficultly questions, however most of the questions are situation-based and they all are tied to the 14 Amazon Leadership Principles.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Qualcomm:

“Since I am a technical guy the most difficult on for me is what are your strengths and weaknesses. I mentioned my technical strengths and weaknesses.”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at NuOrder:

“How could an implementation of iOS automation help us reach our goals faster?”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Qualitest:

“- Ask interesting logical questions”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ciena:

“No questions asked. My qualifications came with me from Nortel”

Mar 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Expedia:

“The answer given was a possible solution. The answer the interviewer wanted involved Reflection.”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Test Engineer at Ball Aerospace:

“Some technical questions but all involved my industry experience.

HR expected a "written" minimum salary so do your research and do not be afraid to ask for what you are worth.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dealertrack Technologies:

“Technical scenario is provided and asked to approach towards the solution, this is something that can be achieved through real experience, there is no time limit set so felt free to express various…”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MEI Technologies:

“No difficult questions.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sr Test Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 50 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.