State & Regional Agencies Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,869 Companies: 13 of 1,869

State of Michigan Interviews

53 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest State of Michigan Jobs

1,159 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,159

Sort by

Sep 16, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Specialist at TxDOT:

“Describe what accounting is and the aspects of it?”

Sep 15, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Eligibility Specialist (Pse) at AHCCCS:

“lots of questions about team work, communication and customer service.”

Sep 15, 2014

Interview Question for Law Clerk at Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina:

“Do you want to work for the government?”

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant II at State of South Carolina:

“If you had two companies one that offered a better salary and the other that offered better benefits. Which company would you choose and why?”

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant II at State of South Carolina:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

Sep 13, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Materials and Warehouse Supervisor II at TxDOT:

“Difficult in the subject matter: interviewer asked what my supervisory style would be with our subordinates. My style contrasted his: he was apparently a micro-manager, allowing competent…”

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for Epidemiology Analyst III at California Department of Public Health:

“Do you have any experience in the following disease surveillance database (the name of the databases).”

Sep 9, 2014

Interview Question for Tax Account Collections Technician at Pennsylvania Department of Revenue:

“The only thing that was difficult is trying to compare some of the scenerios they had set up to real life experiences I was involved in.”

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Accountant I - Specialist at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation:

“Since I am applying for AP specialist, they ask me about the accounts payable cycle. The question or query is "describe the AP cycle".”

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Child Welfare Specialist at Oklahoma Department of Human Services:

“Why are people poor and how does that affect children? Describe your strengths/weaknesses”