Statistician Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

114 Interview Questions: 3140 of 114 Sort by

Jun 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at State Farm:

“The most difficult question was in the form of a riddle/puzzle. I've heard of those types of questions being asked...and they are mostly to see how you work through problems. Ask questions, work…”

May 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at S&P Ratings:

“I don't remember.”

May 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at US Trade Commission:

“Wanted to know specific examples of coding for different query languages, Also asked "How I would teach someone to use different functions in Excel?' Not hard, but thrown off as no behavioral…”

Apr 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Millennium Pharmaceuticals:

“No difficult technical questions - only needed to answer questions about the lunch presentation”

Apr 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at TriQuint:

Apr 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital One:

“Tell me a example of you design a experiment”

Apr 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Nielsen Company:

“Why are you here?”

Apr 19, 2013

Interview Question for Bio Statistician at Allergan:

“Just go through the Resume, and some behaviors questions like what is your great strength and weakness”

Apr 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“The data analysis parts are interesting: one is about predicting sales given historical data; one is about the effect of weather on sales.”

Mar 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Abbott Labs:

“technique questiones, mainly on survival analysis and regression, not too difficult although not easy to answer”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Statistician interview questions and reviews. All 114 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.