Strategic Management Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Strategic Management"?  See Companies

“The first thing I was asked to do was sit down at a computer and play an online/Facebook game. I was given a sheet of questions and 30 minutes to play the game, and answer the questions. It was...”

“I interviewed for a position that can be placed in a couple different company "verticals," some of which are more technical than others. I was asked to explain everything I know about healthcare and...”

“What do you think are some of the biggest risks facing Paypal?”

“Since I did not have a background in traditional staffing, asked me if I had concerns joining a staffing organization.”

“Mine - How do you capture the results of your RFP's? And do you maintain a database of results and Suppliers that can be accessed by the Sourcing team? Williams-Lea - "I would have expected a more...”

“The questions are not too difficult. Two of the Interviewers gave a couple of problems to work out, basic math problems all based on CPI, CPC, CPM metrics.”

“Case study was the most difficult aspect. Just need to make sure to bone up on pharmaceutical distribution operations and industry.”

“How did I like the employee discounts at my last company I worked for (it was a corporate position within a Global retail fashion company for women....I'm a male).”

“Where else did you apply to college?”

“Describe your process for obtaining subject matter information to speak to someone who has significantly more education and training in the field than you do?”

110 of 107 Interview Questions