Strategist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

208 Interview Questions: 1120 of 208 Sort by

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for E-strategist/Account Manager at Milestone Internet Marketing:

“Common questions: What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here?”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Revenue Manager/Pricing Strategist at Hertz:

“Switching industries was hardest to overcome personally... They asked to parallel my current position into how to maximize my contribution inside of Hertz within a new role”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Strategist at Fishbowl Marketing:

“Question regarding my future.”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Strategist at MarketShare:

“What consumer trends and technologies are changing the advertising landscape and what would the barriers be in measuring these effects?”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Strategist at Morpheus Media:

“Lots of strategy questions”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Legislative and Regulatory Strategist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois:

“The questions from HR were predictable- mainly about qualifications and expereince. Interview with hiring manager was a convo about the work. For the salary question -asked in an e-mail- I went with…”

Mar 14, 2014

Interview Question for Strategist, Credit Flow Desk at Goldman Sachs:

“I was asked if I knew anything about sorting algorithms or macros in C. I went completely belly-up on this question, because I didn't know anything about either of them.”

Mar 14, 2014

Interview Question for Strategist, Credit Flow Desk at Goldman Sachs:

“Consider a random walk on a graph in the shape of the capital letter Y, with nodes at A and B at the top, C at the bottom, and O in the center. With probability 1/3, there is a transition from O to…”

Mar 13, 2014

“why do you want to work here”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Content Strategist at DIRECTV:

“What project management issues have you faced?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Strategist interview questions and reviews. All 208 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.